Copyright Notice EditEdit Copyright Notice
- The language of manuscripts which are sent to the Journal should be in English.
- Manuscripts submitted to the Journal have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The manuscripts produced from papers presented in congresses and symposiums, but only abstract of papers were been published are published in the Journal, if this situation is stated on the first page of the manuscript.
- Manuscripts should be submitted online through the Journal website.
- Acceptance of an article for publication automatically transfers the copyright of the article to the Journal of Economics and Business Issues. Accepted or published articles cannot be duplicated or published without the written permission of the Journal of Economics and Business Issues. However, it can be quoted by the condition of showing the reference.
- For copyright of the articles that are published in the Journal, copyright is not paid to the author(s).
- The overall responsibility for the published articles belongs to the author(s) of the articles.
- Manuscripts that are sent to the Journal should be suitable for spelling and grammar rules. The Editor or Editorial Board, if necessary, has a right to require changes relevant to the form or content of the article.
Copyright and License
For all articles published in JEBI, copyright is retained by the authors. The authors authorize JEBI to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Open access articles published in JEBI are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) License. That license permits sharing, copying, reproduction and adaptation of the work in any size and format except for commercial use, including remixing, transforming, and building upon the work, provided proper attribution is given to the original work.